What Makes The Difference? ¡SERVICE!

Today We would Like You to meet Part of our Team, those who makes their major effort to bring you comfort and outstanding service on Your Blue Marine Catamaran Trip





This beautiful Lady you see in the Pic is "Jafreisy", We were speaking with her today and Ask her about what does she loves the most of the work at Blue Marine Punta Cana:

Q: Why Did You choose to work at Blue Marine Punta Cana?
A: "I've always loved to serve and help people, I love interacting with Customers and people from around the world, When I knew they would be a brand new Catamaran Company, I felt I had to work here".

Q: What has been your better experience working here:
A: " I've got to meet a lot of amazing people, I've learned so much and I really enjoy working here because Im living my passion. "

Q: Do You have a Message for All the Customers who hasn't tried Our Blue Marine Excursion Yet?
A: "Yes, ¡YOU HAVE TO DO IT! I've been into other Catamaran Companies and Honestly talking this one is absolutely the best because they really strive to make the customer Satisfaction!

Well, You've read what Jafreisy had to tell us, For your next trip, contact us to organize Your trip with her, she is a fantastic dancer and Bartender! 

¡ See You Soon A B O A R D !

Blue Marine Family


www.bluemarinepuntacana.com
info@bluemarinepuntacana.com
+1809-974-2887



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MAMAJUANA: ¡A Taste Of Dominican History!

¡Benefits of Snorkeling!

We Give You Better Service Because WE ARE XTRA!